By Sharon Aron Baron
University Hospital and Medical Center began administrating the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine to 100 frontline workers on Tuesday.
Receiving the first vaccine was Emergency Department Medical Director, Kenneth Greenberg, MD, administered by Regine Charles, RN, BSN.
The 100 frontline workers who were vaccinated work primarily in high-exposure units, including nurses and doctors in the Emergency Department and Intensive Care Unit.
The hospital is expected to administer another 400 vaccines to all healthcare workers until the supply is exhausted.
All vaccinations are voluntary.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.05.11Next Free Food Distribution Dates In Tamarac, Sunrise, and Coral Springs
- News2021.05.11Bolton Blames Mayor, City Manager, After His Spending Items Are Leaked to Press
- News2021.05.07Investigation Into Public Records Media Leak May Cost Tamarac Taxpayers up to $50,000
- News2021.05.06Broward County Votes to Change the Woodlands Golf Greens into Homes