The 9th Annual Taste of Tamarac was filled with delicious food from a variety of restaurants in the area and packed the Community Center was packed with at least 1,200 – 1,500 attendees throughout the day, including residents of Tamarac, Lauderhill, Sunrise, Lauderdale Lakes, North Lauderdale, Margate and Coral Springs.
Presented by the Tamarac Chamber of Commerce, residents had a chance to sample food from the following restaurants: Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill & Bar, Colony West Country Club / Sandtrap Lounge, The Melting Pot, Lil’Ashleys Kitchen, Pizza Stop, Tijuana Flats, A Cup of Cake, Arby’s, At’s a Pizza, Chick-fil-A, Delice Paradise French Restaurant, Ghidaleson Catering, Golden Crust Caribbean Bakery & Grill, Menchies Frozen Yogurt, Meyer’s Latin Bistro, OG Coffee, Rum Crums, Pizza Hut, Subway and Three Chicks Pizza.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2019.08.21Tamarac’s Michael Cernech Makes Announcement Regarding Delray Beach City Manager Position
- News2019.08.20Delray Beach Picks Tamarac City Manager for Top Position
- News2019.08.20Petco Donates $250,000 to Broward County Animal Care and Adoption Programs
- Events2019.08.19Register Now for the Next City-Wide Garage Sale in Tamarac