The 9th Annual Taste of Tamarac was filled with delicious food from a variety of restaurants in the area and packed the Community Center was packed with at least 1,200 – 1,500 attendees throughout the day, including residents of Tamarac, Lauderhill, Sunrise, Lauderdale Lakes, North Lauderdale, Margate and Coral Springs.
Presented by the Tamarac Chamber of Commerce, residents had a chance to sample food from the following restaurants: Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill & Bar, Colony West Country Club / Sandtrap Lounge, The Melting Pot, Lil’Ashleys Kitchen, Pizza Stop, Tijuana Flats, A Cup of Cake, Arby’s, At’s a Pizza, Chick-fil-A, Delice Paradise French Restaurant, Ghidaleson Catering, Golden Crust Caribbean Bakery & Grill, Menchies Frozen Yogurt, Meyer’s Latin Bistro, OG Coffee, Rum Crums, Pizza Hut, Subway and Three Chicks Pizza.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2022.01.19Mayor Gomez Reselected to National League of Cities Fed Advocacy Committee
- News2022.01.14Man Loses 83 Pounds After Bariatric Surgery
- News2022.01.05Pets of the Week: Prince, Mia and Nami Are Looking for Forever Homes
- News2022.01.03Tamarac Offering Environmentally-Friendly Christmas Tree Disposal