The 9th Annual Taste of Tamarac was filled with delicious food from a variety of restaurants in the area and packed the Community Center was packed with at least 1,200 – 1,500 attendees throughout the day, including residents of Tamarac, Lauderhill, Sunrise, Lauderdale Lakes, North Lauderdale, Margate and Coral Springs.
Presented by the Tamarac Chamber of Commerce, residents had a chance to sample food from the following restaurants: Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill & Bar, Colony West Country Club / Sandtrap Lounge, The Melting Pot, Lil’Ashleys Kitchen, Pizza Stop, Tijuana Flats, A Cup of Cake, Arby’s, At’s a Pizza, Chick-fil-A, Delice Paradise French Restaurant, Ghidaleson Catering, Golden Crust Caribbean Bakery & Grill, Menchies Frozen Yogurt, Meyer’s Latin Bistro, OG Coffee, Rum Crums, Pizza Hut, Subway and Three Chicks Pizza.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- Events2021.09.24BSO Holds Shred-A-Thon and Operation Medicine Cabinet in North Lauderdale
- News2021.09.23Joseph Britner Joins University Hospital and Medical Center as New Chief Operating Officer
- News2021.09.22Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber Welcomes 2 New Businesses to Town
- News2021.09.21Tamarac Resident Warns Neighbors After Coyote Sighting