By: Sharon Aron Baron
A volunteer coach at a high school is facing charges for possessing child pornography.
On February 13, Nicholas Gullman, 32, of Lauderhill was arrested by Broward Sheriff’s Office detectives with the Internet Crimes Against Children (ICAC) task force. The investigation into Gullman began in January 2019 following information from an internet service provider that he was uploading images of child pornography. Detectives identified 50 images of boys who appear to be between the ages of 10 and 14 in lewd poses or engaged in sexual acts. There were a number of other images that showed young males in the nude or in sexually provocative poses that are unnatural for children.
Detectives also found images showing teenage boys in a locker room in various stages of undress. These images appear to have been secretly recorded.
Gullman faces 19 charges for possessing images that depict child sex conduct and one charge related to entering child pornography on a computer with a bond amount totaling $150,000
According to ICAC detectives, Gullman stopped working as a volunteer ice hockey coach for St. Thomas Aquinas in early 2018. However, detectives are concerned that there may be local victims.
Anyone who believes they are a victim, or anyone with further information, is asked to contact ICAC Det. Jennifer Montgomery at 954-888-5239.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- Events2019.07.15Try Vegan Food at the Next Event in Tamarac
- News2019.07.10Humane Society Searching for Volunteers to Help the Animals in Their Care
- News2019.07.09Tamarac Businesses Gets Preference With City’s New Vendor Selection Process
- News2019.07.04Kenneth Behring, Founder, and Developer of the City of Tamarac, Dies