By: Sharon Aron Baron
Mayor Michelle Gomez will be holding her first state of the city address in Tamarac on Wednesday, February 13.
Prior to the scheduled city commission meeting at 7:00 p.m., Gomez will provide a recap of the city’s major accomplishments in 2018 and share her vision for the future of Tamarac.
Every year, mayors across the nation detail their vision for their city’s future in their state of the city speech. According to the League of Cities, while many state and federal partners are mired in political gridlock or actively disinvesting in cities, mayors are consistently demonstrating the capacity and willingness to solve complex problems not shaped by local realities – but which will have broad national implications.
The public is welcome to attend at City Hall 7527 NW 88th Ave. in Tamarac.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.05.31Temple Beth Torah Sha’aray Tzedek Holds Shabbat Services in Spanish, Hebrew and English
- News2023.05.27Planet Fitness Launches High School Summer Pass Program to Combat Teen Obesity and Boost Mental Health
- News2023.05.26Joint Tactical Training Exercise to Commence in Broward County
- News2023.05.24Meet Gretel and Sissy, 2 Sweethearts Searching for Forever Homes