By: Sharon Aron Baron
Mayor Michelle Gomez will be holding her first state of the city address in Tamarac on Wednesday, February 13.
Prior to the scheduled city commission meeting at 7:00 p.m., Gomez will provide a recap of the city’s major accomplishments in 2018 and share her vision for the future of Tamarac.
Every year, mayors across the nation detail their vision for their city’s future in their state of the city speech. According to the League of Cities, while many state and federal partners are mired in political gridlock or actively disinvesting in cities, mayors are consistently demonstrating the capacity and willingness to solve complex problems not shaped by local realities – but which will have broad national implications.
The public is welcome to attend at City Hall 7527 NW 88th Ave. in Tamarac.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- Events2019.07.15Try Vegan Food at the Next Event in Tamarac
- News2019.07.10Humane Society Searching for Volunteers to Help the Animals in Their Care
- News2019.07.09Tamarac Businesses Gets Preference With City’s New Vendor Selection Process
- News2019.07.04Kenneth Behring, Founder, and Developer of the City of Tamarac, Dies