By: Sharon Aron Baron
March is Florida Bicycle Month and to celebrate, the City of Tamarac Parks and Recreation Department is holding their Annual Bike Rodeo where children can learn about safety and the rules of the road.
Each year 40-60 participants ages 5 and up join Tamarac’s Broward Sheriff’s Office and their Explorers Program, where they give away free helmets – properly adjusted them for safety, and teach children bicycle safety by going through a fun obstacle course.
Also, refreshments, giveaways and a chance to win a new bicycle for one lucky winner will make this a great event for everyone.
All participants meet Saturday, March 18, at Tamarac Park parking lot at 7501 University Drive where the event will run from 10 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2022.05.18Joey Lanouette Qualifies by Petition for the Tamarac City Commission District 2 Seat
- News2022.05.16Official 2022/23 Broward County Public Schools Color Calendar is Out
- News2022.05.13Tamarac Holds Memorial Day Ceremony Followed By Live Music May 30
- News2022.05.12Former City Attorney Stuart Michelson Qualifies by Petition for Tamarac Commission Seat