By: Sharon Aron Baron
A Tamarac boy was found unresponsive in a neighbor’s pool on Friday afternoon.
Around noon Nov. 1, Broward Sheriff’s Office deputies responded to the Heathgate community at 7804 N.W. 68th Terrace in Tamarac after receiving a call regarding a 2-year-old boy found unconscious in a pool belonging to Steven and Ruth Marcum.
According to BSO, the boy’s father began performing cardiopulmonary resuscitation until deputies arrived. Tamarac Fire Rescue transported the boy to Coral Springs Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead.
According to a neighbor, the fence that separates the adjacent backyard was missing due to a fallen tree. BSO homicide detectives are investigating.
This article has been updated.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.09.25Burglar Who Poses at Deputy Breaks Into Tamarac Home
- Events2021.09.24BSO Holds Shred-A-Thon and Operation Medicine Cabinet in North Lauderdale
- News2021.09.23Joseph Britner Joins University Hospital and Medical Center as New Chief Operating Officer
- News2021.09.22Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber Welcomes 2 New Businesses to Town