By: Matt Rothman
The TS Aquatics team of Tamarac has consistently produced some incredible swimmers.
RJ Martin and Mason Green are set to attend Howard University Martin shined for J.P. Taravella in the postseason, competing in the State Championship in the 4 x 100 relay with Miles and Mason Green. Mason also competed in Staes individually in the 200-yard medley relay.
Brianna Hernandez of South Broward High School also announced her college pick and will be swimming next year at St.Thomas University in Miami. The senior was a district champion in the 100-yard freestyle and competed in multiple State Championship events.
Dani Ortiz will attend Marquette University in Wisconsin after finishing her high school career at Cypress Bay High School. Like Hernandez, she shined in the postseason, swimming in the 50-yard freestyle.
TS Aquatics is also set to host a six-week summer league. Practices will be held Monday-Friday from 7 p.m. – 8 p.m. starting in June. All swimmers that compete in at least two competitions can qualify for the Championship. Those interested in attending can contact email@example.com for more information.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism and then graduated from the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- NewsSeptember 26, 2023J.P. Taravella’s Baseball Stars Lopez and Rivera Commit to Florida Division I Programs
- NewsSeptember 14, 2023J.P. Taravella Girls Volleyball Off to Best Start in 11 Years
- NewsSeptember 12, 2023J.P. Taravella’s Javi Miranda Commits to Join 3 Former Teammates in College
- NewsSeptember 6, 2023J.P. Taravella Boys Cross Country Finish 5th in Opening Race