By Claire Cornish
This happy little puppy is just over eight-months-old and he is already way ahead of the curve when it comes to training and commands.
Caleb was adopted at six-weeks-old, but his owners then realized they didn’t have time for a puppy. He is already house-trained and he is also extremely social, fitting in amazingly well with the older dog in his temporary foster home, and also plays well with children of all ages.
Caleb is with Popo Pitbulls Rescue. He is funny, spunky, and reliably good-natured and would fit in perfectly in any home. If you would like to meet this charming puppy please email email@example.com.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.05.03Adoption Alert: Patriot Was Abandoned At a Shelter, But is Ready for a Loving Home
- News2021.04.22Constantly Overlooked At Broward County Animal Care, Berger is Ready to Be Loved Again
- News2021.04.06Taken to a Shelter When Her Parents Divorced, Rylee is Looking for a Forever Home
- News2021.03.21Adoption Alert: This Boy Loves Other Dogs and Hopes his New Family is Coming Soon