By Claire Cornish
This happy little puppy is just over eight-months-old and he is already way ahead of the curve when it comes to training and commands.
Caleb was adopted at six-weeks-old, but his owners then realized they didn’t have time for a puppy. He is already house-trained and he is also extremely social, fitting in amazingly well with the older dog in his temporary foster home, and also plays well with children of all ages.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.02.22Derry Has a Heart on His Nose and a Personality Full of Love
- News2021.02.19Adopted at 6 Weeks, Caleb’s Owners Realized They Didn’t Have Time for a Puppy
- News2021.02.16Mambo is a 10-Year-Old Boy Desperately Seeking a Quiet, Relaxing, FurEver Home
- News2021.02.08This Rottweiler is Looking for a Temporary or Forever Home