By Claire Cornish
With a name like Cupid, this handsome brindle fellow must be all about love and true to his namesake.
He is affectionate, passionate about his humans, and determined to shower you with as many kisses as possible.
Cupid has nice manners and is well-behaved, but he is terribly stressed at Broward County Animal Care, and this is definitely starting to dampen his characteristically sunny demeanor.
Cupid is a monogamous kind of boy and does not like to share his people very much, so a home without any other dogs in it would definitely be the best home for him.
If you are interested in meeting him, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Who knows? It could be a perfect match.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.05.26Adoption Alert: Cupid Is Determined To Shower His New Family With Kisses
- News2021.05.03Adoption Alert: Patriot Was Abandoned At a Shelter, But is Ready for a Loving Home
- News2021.04.22Constantly Overlooked At Broward County Animal Care, Berger is Ready to Be Loved Again
- News2021.04.06Taken to a Shelter When Her Parents Divorced, Rylee is Looking for a Forever Home