By Claire Cornish
With a name like Cupid, this handsome brindle fellow must be all about love and true to his namesake.
He is affectionate, passionate about his humans, and determined to shower you with as many kisses as possible.
Cupid has nice manners and is well-behaved, but he is terribly stressed at Broward County Animal Care, and this is definitely starting to dampen his characteristically sunny demeanor.
Cupid is a monogamous kind of boy and does not like to share his people very much, so a home without any other dogs in it would definitely be the best home for him.
If you are interested in meeting him, please email email@example.com. Who knows? It could be a perfect match.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2022.06.26Dog of the Week: This Pup Was Rescued From a Hoarding Situation
- News2021.09.19Flo is an Adventurous Little Puppy Looking for Her Forever Family
- News2021.09.07Once Someone’s Pet, Its Been a Long Time Since Three-Year-Old Bailey Was Loved
- News2021.08.23Cheddar, Who Loves Other Dogs and Playtime Searches for a Forever Home