By Claire Cornish
Three-month-old Flo is an adventurous little puppy who has already enjoyed several road trips on her quest to find the perfect forever home.
Abandoned alongside her sister, she found herself in the big scary world of the shelter, and although she was showered with love and affection, she was overwhelmed by how big everything was, and she felt even smaller than ever.
Luckily Flo was scooped up and chosen to go on a rescue transport, and she is very excited at the thought of finding her forever home.
Currently weighing in at a chubby 18 pounds, Flo is a Treeing Walker Coonhound mix and will probably reach an estimated 35-40 pounds when she is fully grown.
If you would like to meet Flo, please email Lucy email@example.com to arrange a meet and greet.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.09.19Flo is an Adventurous Little Puppy Looking for Her Forever Family
- News2021.09.07Once Someone’s Pet, Its Been a Long Time Since Three-Year-Old Bailey Was Loved
- News2021.08.23Cheddar, Who Loves Other Dogs and Playtime Searches for a Forever Home
- News2021.07.05Charming Puppy Needs Forever Home