By: Sharon Aron Baron
The annual Tamarac Arts & Crafts Festival is looking for talented artists for their Art Design Contest, where their original work may be used for next year’s event poster.
The winning artist will receive massive exposure in all advertising and marketing for the April 1 and 2, 2017 Festival, including a press release, article and photo on website, flyers, social media, t-shirts, postcards and more. Additionally, the winning artist will receive a complimentary booth at the 2017 Festival to sell their work.
How to Enter
All artwork must be submitted to Alison@TamaracChamber.org on or before noon on June 30, 2016 by the artist. The winner will be notified on or before July 8, 2016. Due to the high volume of entries and limited resources, they will be unable to contact each participant regarding contest status and winners. Please visit www.TamaracArtsandCraftsFestival.org for the full set of rules and announcements.
The Tamarac Arts & Crafts Festival is presented by the Tamarac Chamber of Commerce and the City of Tamarac.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.02.23Gov. DeSantis Announces $8 million Incentive to Help Veterans Buy Homes
- Crime & Safety2020.02.23Tamarac Crime Update: Latest Incidents Through February 18
- Crime & Safety2020.02.19Vehicle Strikes Pole, Leaving One Dead in Tamarac
- Crime & Safety2020.02.18Burglar Uses Ploy Before Smashing His Way into Neighbor’s Home