By: Sharon Aron Baron
The annual Tamarac Arts & Crafts Festival is looking for talented artists for their Art Design Contest, where their original work may be used for next year’s event poster.
The winning artist will receive massive exposure in all advertising and marketing for the April 1 and 2, 2017 Festival, including a press release, article and photo on website, flyers, social media, t-shirts, postcards and more. Additionally, the winning artist will receive a complimentary booth at the 2017 Festival to sell their work.
How to Enter
All artwork must be submitted to Alison@TamaracChamber.org on or before noon on June 30, 2016 by the artist. The winner will be notified on or before July 8, 2016. Due to the high volume of entries and limited resources, they will be unable to contact each participant regarding contest status and winners. Please visit www.TamaracArtsandCraftsFestival.org for the full set of rules and announcements.
The Tamarac Arts & Crafts Festival is presented by the Tamarac Chamber of Commerce and the City of Tamarac.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.09.19Register Now for the Annual Tamarac Chamber Bowling 4 Business Event
- News2021.09.14Broward County Schools Participates in ‘Dads Take Your Child to School Day’
- News2021.09.09Local Filmmaker Holds Screening of ‘I Wanna Be A Criminal’ in Tamarac
- News2021.09.07Broward County Public Schools Hiring Bus Drivers for 2021-22 School Year