By: Sharon Aron Baron
Don’t miss celebrating Independence Day in Tamarac where the City will be hosting two exciting events the whole family will enjoy.
All-American Swim Party
First up is the All-American Swim Party starting at noon Monday July 4, at the Caporella Aquatic Center where residents can cool off while enjoying a live DJ, prizes, games and more throughout the day. Children (17 and under) are $3.50 and adults are $4.00. The Caporella Aquatic Center is located at 9300 NW 58th St, Tamarac, FL 33321.
Independence Day Celebration
Beginning at 6 p.m. at the Sports Complex, will be the Tamarac Independence Day Celebration featuring a free outdoor concert with “The Free Rads Band,” South Florida’s dynamic group that performs an energetic array of musical medleys.
There will also be an entertainment area with rides, arts & crafts and games to keep the children busy as well as food trucks on-site. Bring your blankets and lawn chairs to relax or dance the night away because the night’s not over until after the impressive and choreographed pyrotechnical firework display kicks off at 9 p.m.
There is limited on-site parking, so if you don’t want to get tied up in traffic, take the free shuttle from Tamarac City Hall at 7525 NW 88th Ave, or Tamarac Community Center at 8601 W. Commercial Blvd beginning at 6:00 p.m. The Sports Complex is located at 9901 NW 77th Street Tamarac FL 333121.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2022.05.18Joey Lanouette Qualifies by Petition for the Tamarac City Commission District 2 Seat
- News2022.05.16Official 2022/23 Broward County Public Schools Color Calendar is Out
- News2022.05.13Tamarac Holds Memorial Day Ceremony Followed By Live Music May 30
- News2022.05.12Former City Attorney Stuart Michelson Qualifies by Petition for Tamarac Commission Seat