By: Sharon Aron Baron
Take it easy on Father’s Day by letting someone else do all the work.
By taking the favorite man in your life to the Woodlands Country Club in Tamarac on June 17, you’ll enjoy a delicious brunch with bottomless mimosas and Bloody Mary’s along with all his favorites dishes.
This year’ brunch features their famous omelette & waffle station, jumbo shrimp cocktail with Grand Marnier cocktail sauce, chef-carved St. Louis-style barbecue ribs, baked beans, garlic mashed potatoes, buttered corn on the cob, prime rib, herb-roasted turkey breast and an assorted dessert display.
The buffet is $29.95 plus tax and gratuity. Children ages 6-12 are 50 percent off and 6 and under are free. Adult brunch price includes bottomless mimosas and Bloody Mary’s.
Make your reservation soon as this will fill up. Call or email today to make your reservations at 954-601-1530 or Christina Drucker at firstname.lastname@example.org. Brunch is served from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
The Woodlands Country Club is located at 4600 Woodlands Blvd Tamarac FL.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2022.12.072022 PuroClean Classic Golf Tournament Held Dec. 9
- News2022.12.06Santa Makes a Special Appearance at Rudolph’s Winter Wonderland Dec. 9
- News2022.12.04Sawgrass Nature Center Invites Kids to ‘Camp Wild’ for Winter Break
- News2022.12.01Talk Media Named 2022 Finalist by the Florida Press Club