By: Sharon Aron Baron
Take it easy on Father’s Day by letting someone else do all the work.
By taking the favorite man in your life to the Woodlands Country Club in Tamarac on June 17, you’ll enjoy a delicious brunch with bottomless mimosas and Bloody Mary’s along with all his favorites dishes.
This year’ brunch features their famous omelette & waffle station, jumbo shrimp cocktail with Grand Marnier cocktail sauce, chef-carved St. Louis-style barbecue ribs, baked beans, garlic mashed potatoes, buttered corn on the cob, prime rib, herb-roasted turkey breast and an assorted dessert display.
The buffet is $29.95 plus tax and gratuity. Children ages 6-12 are 50 percent off and 6 and under are free. Adult brunch price includes bottomless mimosas and Bloody Mary’s.
Make your reservation soon as this will fill up. Call or email today to make your reservations at 954-601-1530 or Christina Drucker at email@example.com. Brunch is served from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
The Woodlands Country Club is located at 4600 Woodlands Blvd Tamarac FL.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2019.11.19Broward County School Board Appoints New Chair; Vice Chair
- News2019.11.17Broward County Public Schools Choice Application Window Opens December 2
- News2019.11.12Reserve Your Space for a Delicious Vegan “ThanksLiving” Dinner in Tamarac
- News2019.11.10Register Now to be Part of Tamarac University’s Class of 2020