By Sharon Aron Baron
In an appeal for companionship, the Humane Society of Broward County introduces three endearing residents: Max and Duke, a duo of fun-loving canine brothers, and Larry, a super-friendly feline, each looking for a forever home.
Max (ID 647297) and Duke (ID 647280), two-year-old brothers known for their adorable antics and inseparable bond, seek a home to continue their adventures together.
Weighing in at a perfect companion size of 16 and 21 pounds, respectively, these lively dogs are a bundle of joy. They have a penchant for car rides and playing with squeaky toys and are known to be wonderfully good with children and other dogs.
Observers at the Humane Society can’t help but fall for their charming personalities, especially when the pair showcase their love for human interaction in the play yard, leaping off benches and eagerly socializing.
Larry (ID 677852), with his striking gray and black striped fur, captures hearts with his affectionate demeanor. More than just a pretty face, Larry’s outgoing, fearless nature and curiosity make him a delightful presence.
He’s an active cat that loves to chase feathers on a wand, but he also knows when it’s time to curl up on a lap, purring contentedly as he enjoys belly rubs. Although Larry’s previous family mentioned he prefers to be the only cat in the household, his loving nature promises to make him an incomparable companion.
Potential adopters interested in meeting Max, Duke, Larry, or any other pets looking for a home can complete a pre-adoption application at www.humanebroward.com. The Humane Society, located at 2070 Griffin Road, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312, welcomes visitors daily from 11 a.m. For more information, call 954-989-3977 ext. 6.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- NewsFebruary 18, 2024J.P. Taravella Drama Club Hosts Community Yard Sale and Craft Show on February 24
- NewsFebruary 16, 2024Detectives Search for Tamarac Man Missing Since Early January
- NewsFebruary 15, 2024“You’re a Fraud”: Tamarac Commissioner Blasts Website Tied to Marlon Bolton
- NewsFebruary 12, 2024Free Boot Camp Held to Boost Students’ Federal Aid Applications