By Agrippina Fadel
Don’t miss a chance to mingle, network, and promote your business at the Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce Expo in Kings Point.
Held on Monday, February 27, from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., at the Kings Point Clubhouse, the expo helps promote local businesses to hundreds of community residents.
The registration is $100 for members, $175 for non-member tables, and $250 for Silver Sponsorship. The tables are provided, and all attendees need to bring are table coverings, giveaways, and raffle prizes. Lunch and refreshments are provided.
According to the chamber, the expo is a great investment for local entrepreneurs looking to connect and engage with future customers and potential clients.
Call the chamber office at 9547221520 or email email@example.com for details.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- NewsFebruary 27, 2024Unleash the Fun at the Tamarac Pet Expo With Dog Parade, Food Trucks, and More
- NewsFebruary 26, 2024Relive the Magic of John Denver with the ‘Back Home Again’ Tribute at Kings Point Palace
- NewsFebruary 19, 2024Catch Comedian Bobby Collins with Special Guest Shelley Keelor at Kings Point Palace
- NewsFebruary 13, 2024Broward County Animal Care Holds ‘Stinky Ex’ Fundraiser for Valentine’s Day