By Agrippina Fadel
Don’t miss a chance to mingle, network, and promote your business at the Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce Expo in Kings Point.
Held on Monday, February 27, from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., at the Kings Point Clubhouse, the expo helps promote local businesses to hundreds of community residents.
The registration is $100 for members, $175 for non-member tables, and $250 for Silver Sponsorship. The tables are provided, and all attendees need to bring are table coverings, giveaways, and raffle prizes. Lunch and refreshments are provided.
According to the chamber, the expo is a great investment for local entrepreneurs looking to connect and engage with future customers and potential clients.
Call the chamber office at 9547221520 or email email@example.com for details.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk. Don’t miss reading Margate Talk, Coral Springs Talk, Coconut Creek Talk, and Parkland Talk.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- News2023.03.15BSO Officers Support Special Olympics Florida with 2023 Tip-A-Cop Fundraiser
- News2023.03.14Tamarac Holds Springfest and Egg Hunt
- News2023.03.14A Call for Kindness: GoFundMe Campaign Aims to Get Homeless Man Back on His Feet
- News2023.03.14New Pet Pantry Helps Struggling Pet Owners Keep Their Furry Family Members Fed