By Agrippina Fadel
Don’t miss a chance to mingle, network, and promote your business at the Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce Expo in Kings Point.
Held on Monday, February 27, from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., at the Kings Point Clubhouse, the expo helps promote local businesses to hundreds of community residents.
The registration is $100 for members, $175 for non-member tables, and $250 for Silver Sponsorship. The tables are provided, and all attendees need to bring are table coverings, giveaways, and raffle prizes. Lunch and refreshments are provided.
According to the chamber, the expo is a great investment for local entrepreneurs looking to connect and engage with future customers and potential clients.
Call the chamber office at 9547221520 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- NewsSeptember 26, 2023Ticket Alert: Tim McGraw and Faith Hill Tribute Show Coming to Kings Point Palace
- NewsSeptember 24, 2023High Schoolers Offered 100 Service Hours for Fostering Dogs from Broward County Animal Care
- NewsSeptember 23, 2023Lauderhill Police Hold Next ‘Coffee with a Cop’ October 12
- NewsSeptember 19, 2023Tamarac Offers Free Certification Course for HOA Board Members