By: Sharon Aron Baron
Broward County Public Schools celebrates the father-child bond with “Dads Take Your Child to School Day,” and Tamarac fathers are encouraged to participate.
Held on Wednesday, September 22, 2021, the district encourages fathers, stepfathers, grandfathers, uncles, brothers, foster fathers, and other male role models to be involved in their child’s education.
The 2021 theme of Dads Take Your Child to School Day is #BCPSDadsMatter. Students may submit an essay or create a digital video about their dad or a male role model using the topic, Thank You for Being My SuperDad. Participants will be randomly selected to win a prize and be recognized on social media. Visit here. Dads Take Your Child To School Day.
The initiative highlights the significant roles fathers and male role models have in enhancing students’ educational experiences and increasing student achievement. Research shows students perform better academically, have fewer discipline problems, and become more responsible adults when fathers and male role models are actively involved in their education.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.12.06Social Club for 55-Plus Caribbean-Americans Launches with First Event
- News2021.12.03TICKET ALERT: Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber Holds Holiday Party Dec. 16
- News2021.11.29Detectives Investigate Missing Woman: Last Seen 3 Weeks Ago
- News2021.11.26Clear Space by Disposing Hazardous Waste on Dec. 4