If you have a firearm in your home, Sheriff Israel and the Broward Sheriff’s Office want to help keep you and your family safer and avoid a possible tragedy.
They will be holding a free course in cities all over Broward County to teach children ages 8-14 about gun safety. Parents must attend with their children.
The event will be held in Tamarac on July 25, 2016 from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at the Tamarac Community Center and will be led by Sgt. Richard Rossman Richard_Rossman@sheriff.org 954-720-2225.
Refreshments and free gun locks will be provided.
The Tamarac Community Center is located at 8601 W. Commercial Blvd, Tamarac, FL 33351.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- NewsDecember 1, 2023Broward County Schools Opens 2024/25 School Choice Options
- NewsNovember 19, 2023Talk Media Named 2023 Finalist by the Florida Press Club
- NewsNovember 16, 2023Tamarac Launches Campaign to Become Autism Friendly, Enhancing Inclusivity
- NewsNovember 14, 2023Dog Rescued from Tamarac Dumpster Now Safe with Foster Family