If you have a firearm in your home, Sheriff Israel and the Broward Sheriff’s Office want to help keep you and your family safer and avoid a possible tragedy.
They will be holding a free course in cities all over Broward County to teach children ages 8-14 about gun safety. Parents must attend with their children.
The event will be held in Tamarac on July 25, 2016 from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at the Tamarac Community Center and will be led by Sgt. Richard Rossman Richard_Rossman@sheriff.org 954-720-2225.
Refreshments and free gun locks will be provided.
The Tamarac Community Center is located at 8601 W. Commercial Blvd, Tamarac, FL 33351.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2019.11.17Broward County Public Schools Choice Application Window Opens December 2
- News2019.11.12Reserve Your Space for a Delicious Vegan “ThanksLiving” Dinner in Tamarac
- News2019.11.10Register Now to be Part of Tamarac University’s Class of 2020
- News2019.11.05City of Tamarac Holds Veterans Day Event November 11