If you have a firearm in your home, Sheriff Israel and the Broward Sheriff’s Office want to help keep you and your family safer and avoid a possible tragedy.
They will be holding a free course in cities all over Broward County to teach children ages 8-14 about gun safety. Parents must attend with their children.
The event will be held in Tamarac on July 25, 2016 from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at the Tamarac Community Center and will be led by Sgt. Richard Rossman Richard_Rossman@sheriff.org 954-720-2225.
Refreshments and free gun locks will be provided.
The Tamarac Community Center is located at 8601 W. Commercial Blvd, Tamarac, FL 33351.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.06.08Celebrating Excellence: Meet Our Local Valedictorians and Salutatorians for 2023
- News2023.05.31Temple Beth Torah Sha’aray Tzedek Holds Shabbat Services in Spanish, Hebrew and English
- News2023.05.27Planet Fitness Launches High School Summer Pass Program to Combat Teen Obesity and Boost Mental Health
- News2023.05.26Joint Tactical Training Exercise to Commence in Broward County