By Sharon Aron Baron
The wheels on the bus go round and round, and Broward County Public Schools needs more drivers to make that happen.
Starting pay is $16.50 and free training is included. Benefits include health, dental, and vision, paid days off, and bonus options.
Applicants need a clean driving record, at least five years of licensed driving experience, a valid Florida driver’s license with a Class A or B with passenger and school bus endorsements (preferred), or a Class ‘E’ driver’s license and driving permit for (CDL). To Obtain CDL license visit flhsmv.gov/resources/handbooks-manuals.
To apply visit browardschools.com/applytodrive.
Send Your News to Tamarac’s #1 News Site Here.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.09.14Broward County Schools Participates in ‘Dads Take Your Child to School Day’
- News2021.09.09Local Filmmaker Holds Screening of ‘I Wanna Be A Criminal’ in Tamarac
- News2021.09.07Broward County Public Schools Hiring Bus Drivers for 2021-22 School Year
- News2021.09.01Reserve Your Space at the Next City-Wide Garage Sale