By Sharon Aron Baron
The wheels on the bus go round and round, and Broward County Public Schools needs more drivers to make that happen.
Starting pay is $16.50 and free training is included. Benefits include health, dental, and vision, paid days off, and bonus options.
Applicants need a clean driving record, at least five years of licensed driving experience, a valid Florida driver’s license with a Class A or B with passenger and school bus endorsements (preferred), or a Class ‘E’ driver’s license and driving permit for (CDL). To Obtain CDL license visit flhsmv.gov/resources/handbooks-manuals.
To apply visit browardschools.com/applytodrive.
Send Your News to Tamarac’s #1 News Site Here.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.03.22FBI Miami Warns of $13 Million ‘Grandparent Scam’ Targeting Seniors
- News2023.03.21The Voice of Romance, Johnny Mathis, Celebrates 67 Years in Music with a Special Performance in Coral Springs
- News2023.03.19Woman Dies 5 Weeks After Multi-Vehicle Crash in North Lauderdale
- News2023.03.18Adopt These Adorable Pets: Onyx and Toes Are Looking for Their Forever Homes at the Humane Society of Broward County