By Claire Cornish
Bailey is a sensitive, gentle three-year-old little girl who is hoping that the rest of her life will be so wonderful that it makes her forget its beginning, which was far from pleasant.
In fact, when it comes to happiness, the bar has been set very low for this sweet, shy pup. Although her lovely manners and excellent in-home behavior suggest that she was once somebody’s pet, it’s been a long while since she was loved and cherished in the way that she deserves.
When Bailey arrived at the local shelter, her paw pads were raw and burned, as though she had been walking a long way on hot asphalt; months later, she is all healed, and you would never know that her paws had been traumatized.
Bailey desperately wants to trust in a family or a human of her own. She is fostered in a home with adults and kids and does well with both. She is also dog friendly, although having a canine sibling is not a deal-breaker – she would be happy either way.
She needs love, structure, and stability, so if you would like to make Bailey’s dearest wish come true, please contact her rescue Popopitbulls.org or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2023.03.05Meet Penny: The Beautiful Harrier Dog with a Heart of Gold
- News2022.09.09Pet of the Week: Marvin the Guinea Pig is Looking for a Loving Family
- News2022.07.07Dog of the Week: This Puppy Needs Her Forever Family
- News2022.06.26Dog of the Week: This Pup Was Rescued From a Hoarding Situation