By: Sharon Aron Baron
The Tamarac Chamber of Commerce held their Business Expo on Friday with attendees visiting exhibitor’s booths and listening to business seminars running throughout the course of the day.
Peter Mason Executive Director with the Tamarac Chamber was pleased with the turnout considering that this was the first time they had presented the event independently in the Business to Business format.
“We had an excellent turnout with over 250 passing through during the six hours,” he said.
Sponsors for the event included law firm Kelly Kronenberg, Connectica LLC, Career Source Broward, Paycheck, Edward Jones Paul Kavanagh and Baird Case Funeral Home.
Presentations were on Worker’s Comp, Cyber Law, Reputation Management, How Much Are You Worth a Minute and Employee Retention, which were all well-received said Mason.
He said that the Tamarac Chamber was proud to offer this event because building relationships, getting connected, visibility, and exposure are all vital for business.
“It proves one or two times a year this format works [and] we will look into doing this again striving to get better every time.”
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- Events2019.07.15Try Vegan Food at the Next Event in Tamarac
- News2019.07.10Humane Society Searching for Volunteers to Help the Animals in Their Care
- News2019.07.09Tamarac Businesses Gets Preference With City’s New Vendor Selection Process
- News2019.07.04Kenneth Behring, Founder, and Developer of the City of Tamarac, Dies