Video by Jeffrey Goldman with the Chabad of Coral Springs
By Sharon Aron Baron
The Chabad of Coral Springs continues with its weekly food distribution for residents who need it most, and Rabbi Avraham Friedman says they have plenty of food.
Included this week are fresh fruit, vegetables, bread, pastries, dry goods including canned items, fresh eggs, chocolates, and more.
Visit this Wednesday, February 17, 2021, from 5 p.m. – 7 p.m. at 3925 N University Drive.
Volunteer Coordinator Nechama Gutman also needs students volunteers 15-years-old or over who would like to earn service hours to please send a message to their Facebook page.
Chabad of Coral Springs has established a charity GoFundMe campaign to offset some of the costs associated with the weekly food distributions they host on Wednesdays. To learn more, visit their GoFundMe page.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.02.26Trulieve Opens First Medical Marijuana Dispensary in Tamarac
- News2021.02.26Cardiologist at University Hospital and Medical Center Doesn’t Miss a Beat Explaining AFib
- News2021.02.23Girl Scout Cookie Sales Are Here: Tamarac Locations February 26-28
- News2021.02.23President Biden Orders Flags Lowered to Honor 500,000 Americans Lost to COVID-19