By Claire Cornish
This striking senior gentleman is looking for a quiet, relaxing furever home where he can spend his retirement lounging, napping, and taking an evening stroll around the neighborhood.
Mambo is ten-years-old and was given up by his owner for reasons no one knows. He does not generally join in the rambunctious playgroup activities but is content to greet other dogs before sitting down and watching the dim and games.
He is not a dog who enjoys cuddles or snuggling but appreciates companionship and the odd scratch behind the ears.
Mambo is currently staying at Broward County Animal Care, and although the shelter is closed to the public, those interested can make an appointment to meet him by sending an email to ACADAdoptions@broward.org.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2022.09.09Pet of the Week: Marvin the Guinea Pig is Looking for a Loving Family
- News2022.07.07Dog of the Week: This Puppy Needs Her Forever Family
- News2022.06.26Dog of the Week: This Pup Was Rescued From a Hoarding Situation
- News2021.09.19Flo is an Adventurous Little Puppy Looking for Her Forever Family