By Ryan Yousefi
Tamarac is about to get a lot more festive and brighter in the name of the holiday season.
The city is hosting its annual Holiday Lighting Festival at Caporella Park, located at 5200 Prospect Road, on Thursday, November 30, at 6:30 p.m.
Mayor Gomez and the city commission will take center stage, poised to illuminate the night with the season’s magic. The group will collectively light the city’s Christmas tree, menorah, and kinara.
Santa Claus is also scheduled to make his grand entrance at the event to offer kids an early meet and greet before the big day.
The event will feature an array of holiday-themed entertainment suitable for all ages. Entry is free.
- Ryan Yousefi has lived in Coral Springs for over 30 years. He has worked as a writer for multiples outlets over the years, including the Miami New Times where he has covered sports and culture since 2013. He holds a Bachelor's Degree and a Master's Degree in Business Healthcare Management from Western Governors University.
- NewsFebruary 19, 2024From Prison to Prayer: Dr. Yehudah Pryce’s Path to Spirituality and Judaism
- NewsFebruary 18, 2024Chamber Invites Local Businesses to Kings Point Expo on February 26
- NewsFebruary 18, 2024Broward Sheriff’s Office to Host Gun Safety Class Geared Toward Child Firearm Education
- NewsFebruary 17, 20245th Annual Jazz Under the Stars Returns to Lauderhill on February 17