By: Sharon Aron Baron
Doesn’t your child deserve to be treated like royalty for a day? Then treat them on Saturday, September 19, from 10 a.m to 12 p.m to the annual Princess Party at the Tamarac Community Center.
Upon arrival in their carriage, (your car) they will be greeted by royalty and have their picture taken with the queen. While there, their royal highness will enjoy cupcakes, cookies, punch, games, crafts, and giveaways.
Sign up at the Tamarac Community Center. Pre-registration is required. Space is limited to the first 100 children. Ages 3 – 7 years old please. $10 residents, $20 non-residents.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.03.22FBI Miami Warns of $13 Million ‘Grandparent Scam’ Targeting Seniors
- News2023.03.21The Voice of Romance, Johnny Mathis, Celebrates 67 Years in Music with a Special Performance in Coral Springs
- News2023.03.19Woman Dies 5 Weeks After Multi-Vehicle Crash in North Lauderdale
- News2023.03.18Adopt These Adorable Pets: Onyx and Toes Are Looking for Their Forever Homes at the Humane Society of Broward County