By Agrippina Fadel
From Adele to Michael Jackson to Billy Joel – The Company Men, a nationally recognized pop vocal group, plays it all.
Known for their “ultimate mixtape experience,” The Company Men features performers who appeared on the Voice and American Idol. The band performed on numerous national and regional television shows, including Hallmark’s Home and Family and Good Day New York.
The band’s diverse repertoire includes hits from Sam Smith, The Four Tops, Katy Perry, The Temptations, Prince, Bruno Mars, Meghan Trainor, and Michael Bublè. The “Night of Hits” show that The Company Men would play in Tamarac offers over fifty songs in just 90 minutes.
The Company Men perform on Saturday, March 25, at 8 p.m. the band’s show at the Kings Point Palace is $20 for residents and $25 for guests, with tickets available at the venue’s box office before and on the night of the concert.
The Palace at Kings Point is located at 7622 NW 76th St. in Tamarac.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk. Don’t miss reading Margate Talk, Coral Springs Talk, Coconut Creek Talk, and Parkland Talk.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- News2023.06.08Tamarac Fire Rescue Employees Recognized During the EMS Week Awards
- News2023.06.06Capital Tacos Holds Grand Opening of Tamarac Location
- News2023.06.05Strike for a Cause by Joining the 6th Annual Chamber Bowling Tournament in Tamarac
- News2023.06.05Get Your Groove On During Free Jazzercise Class with the Mayor