By Agrippina Fadel
Female vocalist and songwriter JayCee Driesen is coming to Tamarac for an afternoon of great music.
Originally scheduled in November, the show was canceled due to illness.
Held on Sunday, March 26, at 2 p.m., the show at the Kings Point Palace is $20 for residents and $25 for guests, with tickets available at the venue’s box office before the event.
Driesen’s bold signature voice embraces the true effervescence of America’s rich musical past as she performs hit Broadway show tunes, classic standards, contemporary favorites, or her original songs.
Among the singer’s repertoire are At Last by Etta James, All That Jazz from musical Chicago, I Who Have Nothing by Shirley Bassey, The Music That Makes Me Dance by Barbara Streisand, Alicia Keys’ Empire State Of Mind, and Frank Sinatra’s New York, New York.
The Palace at Kings Point is located at 7622 NW 76th St. in Tamarac.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- NewsDecember 3, 2023Ticket Alert: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga Tribute Show at the Palace
- NewsNovember 27, 2023Doo-Wop Delight: Don’t Miss a Night of Nostalgia with John Tarangelo at the Kings Point Palace
- NewsNovember 21, 2023Don’t Miss the 43nd Annual Tamarac Turkey Trot
- NewsNovember 19, 2023Register Now for the Kings Point Holiday Expo