By: Sharon Aron Baron
Do you have an overdue traffic ticket here in Broward County that you have been putting off paying? Then the County Clerk’s Office has an offer they hope you won’t refuse: If you pay your ticket or overdue court costs between Monday, February 9, 2015 and Friday, February 13, 2015, you will not be required to pay the 35 percent collection surcharge that would otherwise be assessed.
These misdemeanor traffic payments may be paid at any of the following locations:Central Courthouse 201 S.E. 6th Street Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33301 West Satellite Courthouse 100 N. Pine Island Rd. Plantation, FL 33442 Lauderdale Lakes DHSMV 3718 W Oakland Park Blvd. Lauderdale Lakes, FL 33313 Margate DHSMV 1135 Banks Rd. Margate, FL 33063
Felony traffic payments must be made at Central Courthouse, Room 160 ONLY. Payments in full will be accepted by cash, money order or credit card. If your driving privileges have been suspended, they will be able to be restored once you pay the outstanding fines and any late fees in full.
All four courthouses and DHSMV locations will be participating in this program and will be open for normal business hours (8:00 am – 4:30 pm).
For more information, contact the Broward County Clerk’s Office.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.01.19Make-A-Wish Surprises Tamarac Teen with Exclusive Shopping Spree
- News2021.01.18Chabad of Coral Springs Holds Food Distribution on Tuesday
- News2021.01.18Tamarac Crime and Arrest Update Through January 11
- News2021.01.15Taddeo and Daley Re-File Legislation to Repeal Unconstitutional Gun Regulation Restriction on Local Governments