By Sharon Aron Baron
A 14-year-old female is missing, and the Broward Sheriff’s Office Missing Persons Unit is asking for the public’s help to locate her.
Detectives say, Jessica Reyes, 14, was last seen at around 3:15 p.m., Saturday, May 21, near the 6000 block of Northwest 57th Street in Tamarac. Reyes was last seen wearing beige biker shorts and a black shirt. She is 5 feet tall, weighs approximately 130 pounds, and has brown hair and brown eyes.
Anyone with information on her whereabouts should contact BSO Detective Chris Blankenship at 954-321-4268 or the BSO non-emergency number at 954-764-HELP (4357).
Got News? Please send it to Tamarac Talk! Read more news on Coral Springs Talk, Margate Talk, and Parkland Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.03.22FBI Miami Warns of $13 Million ‘Grandparent Scam’ Targeting Seniors
- News2023.03.21The Voice of Romance, Johnny Mathis, Celebrates 67 Years in Music with a Special Performance in Coral Springs
- News2023.03.19Woman Dies 5 Weeks After Multi-Vehicle Crash in North Lauderdale
- News2023.03.18Adopt These Adorable Pets: Onyx and Toes Are Looking for Their Forever Homes at the Humane Society of Broward County