By: Sharon Aron Baron
On Monday, Coral Springs City Manager Erdal Donmez welcomed Jennifer Bramley, as their new Deputy City Manager.
Bramley worked since 2007 as the Director of Community Development and was a familiar face at many meetings to many of our residents. Fortunately for Bramley, she didn’t have to travel far to take the position, as she already lives in Coral Springs along with her husband and son.
“I look forward to having Jennifer back with us and know that her expertise will help to continue delivering exceptional services to our community with the best possible level of service,” said Donmez.
Bramley has over 20 years of progressive and responsible local government management experience. She started her career as a City Planner in Coral Springs in 1990 and has been employed in many different capacities in both Coral Springs and Tamarac from field inspector to decision maker.
Prior to returning to Coral Springs, and before working for the City of Tamarac as Director of Community Development, she gained her experience in the public sector during her 16 years at the City of Coral Springs’ Community Development, where she was Assistant Planner, Principal Planner and was then promoted to Chief Planner. Bramley has extensive experience in the public sector and has a long history of community involvement. She holds a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from Florida Atlantic University.
“I live in Coral Springs. My husband and I raised our son here and I hope I can be of service to our hometown,” Bramley said.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.09.25Burglar Who Poses at Deputy Breaks Into Tamarac Home
- Events2021.09.24BSO Holds Shred-A-Thon and Operation Medicine Cabinet in North Lauderdale
- News2021.09.23Joseph Britner Joins University Hospital and Medical Center as New Chief Operating Officer
- News2021.09.22Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber Welcomes 2 New Businesses to Town