By: Sharon Aron Baron
Don’t miss the City of Tamarac’s Movie in the Park featuring the 2020 hit movie “Dolittle.”
Starring Robert Downey Jr., DoLittle is the story of Dr. John Dolittle who, after his wife’s death, decides to hide from the world with his beloved animals. But he has to take a journey to a mysterious island to find a healing tree, which is the only medicine that can help the dying Queen Victoria in Buckingham Palace. This movie is rated PG.
Due to COVID-19, registration is required to attend the free event. The 10 x 10 spaces will be marked on the field with 8-feet between spaces, and up to six people, who must be from the same family, can be in each space.
Only one ticket/registration is needed per family. Register here eventbrite.com/tamarac-movie-in-the-park.
Show your registration at the gate. Face masks must be worn at all times, and concessions will not be available. Please bring your own snacks and drinks. Please bring your own chairs or blankets.
Held, Friday, March 5, 2021. Gates open at 6:30 p.m., and the movie starts at 7:00 p.m. at 9901 NW 77 Street.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.02.26Trulieve Opens First Medical Marijuana Dispensary in Tamarac
- News2021.02.26Cardiologist at University Hospital and Medical Center Doesn’t Miss a Beat Explaining AFib
- News2021.02.23Girl Scout Cookie Sales Are Here: Tamarac Locations February 26-28
- News2021.02.23President Biden Orders Flags Lowered to Honor 500,000 Americans Lost to COVID-19