By: Sharon Aron Baron
The Doral Academy Preparatory Academy Charter School has launched a new website geared for their proposed school in Tamarac and residents are directed to visit it to stay informed as updates become available from the school.
In an email bulletin from Assistant City Manager Diane Phillips that went out to residents last week, she instructs them to visit www.DoralTamarac.com for more information. The website says it is the proposed Doral Academy Preparatory charter school project.
The question is, why is City Staff endorsing this website with Tamarac’s name on it before contacts are negotiated and long before a vote will take place? It gives a bad appearance of impartiality, and of them pushing this school forward when their job should only be to do their due diligence to get the contracts negotiated, studies done, and bringing it to the commission. Whose side are they on?
Who owns the domain? We couldn’t get someone to answer the number, but we found that an Antonio Fernandez with Charter School IT is listed as the registrant.
Registrant Name: Antonio Fernandez
Registrant Street: 7701 W 26th Ave
Registrant Street: Unit 2
Registrant City: Hialeah
Registrant State/Province: Florida
Registrant Postal Code: 33016
Registrant Country: United States
Registrant Phone: +1.7862121660
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: email@example.com
There really isn’t any information at all about the school on the website. Basically they want you to fill your name and address so they can put you on the email list for updates if you choose.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.01.19Make-A-Wish Surprises Tamarac Teen with Exclusive Shopping Spree
- News2021.01.18Chabad of Coral Springs Holds Food Distribution on Tuesday
- News2021.01.18Tamarac Crime and Arrest Update Through January 11
- News2021.01.15Taddeo and Daley Re-File Legislation to Repeal Unconstitutional Gun Regulation Restriction on Local Governments