By: Chris Brunner
Drainage improvements will cause construction delays along McNab Road between Pine Island Road and Florida Turnpike in both Tamarac and North Lauderdale.
The Highway and Bridge Maintenance Division will be performing drainage pipe cleaning, inspection, and minor drainage improvements starting April 30, 2018 during the hours of 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. This will end on or before August 31, 2018, barring any unforeseen conditions and/or weather delays.
During construction, one lane of traffic in each direction will be closed during off-peak traffic hours. Access to driveways and sidewalks will be maintained.
- Chris has been a contributing writer at Tamarac Talk and Coral Springs Talk since 2015 beginning back in high school. He is a resident of Coral Springs and is currently attending college.
- NewsSeptember 25, 2019Grudges Settled During Coastal Championship Wrestling Event in Coral Springs
- Crime & SafetyJuly 3, 2019State Attorney Charges Deputies After Tamarac Takedown
- EventsJune 28, 2019Coastal Championship Wrestling Returns to Coral Springs with ‘Stars & Stripes’
- EventsJune 10, 2019Register Now for the 4th Annual Chamber Bowling Tournament