By: Sharon Aron Baron
The Colony West Golf Club will be holding Easter Sunday brunch on April 20 and reservations are now being taken. Now managed by Billy Casper Golf and new General Manager Tony Harris, the restaurant as well as the golf courses have been revitalized with a new team and a fresh new attitude.
The brunch selections include roast turkey breast, honey baked ham carving stations, a buffet that includes salads, salmon, bacon and sausage, french toast, desserts, beverages as well as an omelet station. The full menu is below.
Easter Sunday BrunchColony West Country Club Sunday, April 20th | 10am-3pm
Assorted Danishes, muffins, scones, breads
Fresh fruit platter
Poached salmon with capers, bermuda onions, cream cheese, crackers and breads
Tossed salad with toppings and dressing
Vegetable pasta salad
Home fried potatoes
Bacon and sausage
Yellow rice pilaf
Italian vegetable medley
Roast Turkey Breast w/ giblet gravy
Honey Baked Ham w/ pineapple raisin sauce
Assorted Cakes and Pies, Brownies,
Fresh Baked Cookies, and Pastries
Coffee, Tea, orange juice, apple juice,
$19.95 | Adults
$12.95 | Kids 5-12
Free | Kids 5 & Under
To RSVP Call 954.726.8430
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2019.10.14Global Response Hiring Over 1,000 Customer Service Reps at Job Fair
- Events2019.10.11Try Vegan Food at the Next EarthSave Event in Tamarac October 19
- Events2019.10.09BSO Holds Huge Shred-A-Thon and Operation Medicine Cabinet in Tamarac
- News2019.10.09Registration Open for the Popular Tamarac Turkey Trot