By Kevin Deutsch
Eight Tamarac residents were displaced when a fire scorched their apartment building Sunday, authorities said.
The blaze broke out in the four-plex building in the 6100 block of Laurel Lane, with heavy fire spreading into the property’s attic area, according to a post on the Tamarac Fire Rescue Facebook page.
The Red Cross was called to the scene to assist two families impacted by the fire. A total of eight residents were displaced, authorities said.
No residents or first responders were injured.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Kevin Deutsch is an award-winning crime journalist and author. A graduate of Florida International University, Kevin has worked on staff at The Miami Herald, New York Daily News, and The Palm Beach Post.
- News2023.05.31Crash Claims the Life of 18-Year-Old Coral Springs Man: Investigation Underway
- News2023.05.315 People Injured in Tamarac Crash, Taken to Area Hospitals
- News2023.05.13‘Kill Them One by One’: Man Pleads Guilty to Threatening Election Workers
- News2023.05.12Caught on Camera: Help Solve a Murder Mystery in North Lauderdale