By Kevin Deutsch
Eight Tamarac residents were displaced when a fire scorched their apartment building Sunday, authorities said.
The blaze broke out in the four-plex building in the 6100 block of Laurel Lane, with heavy fire spreading into the property’s attic area, according to a post on the Tamarac Fire Rescue Facebook page.
The Red Cross was called to the scene to assist two families impacted by the fire. A total of eight residents were displaced, authorities said.
No residents or first responders were injured.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Kevin Deutsch is an award-winning crime journalist and author. A graduate of Florida International University, Kevin has worked on staff at The Miami Herald, New York Daily News, and The Palm Beach Post.
- Crime & SafetyDecember 8, 2023Search Underway for Missing Tamarac Woman
- NewsDecember 8, 2023Detectives Search For Missing Teen From Tamarac
- NewsDecember 7, 2023“A Difficult Time”: Woodlands Clubhouse in Tamarac Will Be Demolished
- NewsDecember 5, 2023Lauderhill Hosts Dive-In Movie: ‘Jingle All the Way’