By Kevin Deutsch
Eight Tamarac residents were displaced when a fire scorched their apartment building Sunday, authorities said.
The blaze broke out in the four-plex building in the 6100 block of Laurel Lane, with heavy fire spreading into the property’s attic area, according to a post on the Tamarac Fire Rescue Facebook page.
The Red Cross was called to the scene to assist two families impacted by the fire. A total of eight residents were displaced, authorities said.
No residents or first responders were injured.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Kevin Deutsch is an award-winning crime journalist and author. A graduate of Florida International University, Kevin has worked on staff at The Miami Herald, New York Daily News, and The Palm Beach Post.
- News2022.09.23Detectives Search For Video Voyeur in North Lauderdale
- News2022.09.20Tamarac Crime Update: $76K Armed Robbery and Car Burglaries
- News2022.09.18Broward Schools Seek Applicants Amid Nationwide Worker Shortage
- News2022.09.16Detectives Seek to Question Woman in North Lauderdale Grocery Robbery