By: Claire Cornish
This stunningly beautiful Labrador-mix girl has a great sense of fun and also enjoys showing off her charming southern manners.
Elektra walks easily on a leash and sits patiently for you to buckle up her collar, never getting impatient or trying to hurry the process along. She is approximately six-years-old but has the energy of a younger dog. Don’t be fooled into thinking she can’t relax, though; Elektra loves to sit next to her favorite humans and talk over the day’s events, and she would love a comfy chair to sit in while she watches television with the family.
Elektra is a healthy, well-adjusted girl who is happy to meet new people and very loyal and affectionate towards the ones she knows already. She is longing to meet her forever family and start the next chapter of her life, which she optimistically believes will be filled with love, toys, and sunshine.
Elektra says to Tamarac residents: “I’m as beautiful on the inside as I am on the outside! Please come and meet me!”
Elektra’s ID# is A2039084, and she currently at the Broward County Animal Care and Adoption, 2400 SW 42nd Street, Fort Lauderdale. Open Tuesday – Sunday 11:00 am – 6:00 pm.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.04.06Taken to a Shelter When Her Parents Divorced, Rylee is Looking for a Forever Home
- News2021.03.21Adoption Alert: This Boy Loves Other Dogs and Hopes his New Family is Coming Soon
- News2021.03.11Bounced Around to Different Homes, She Thought She Had Found her Forever Family
- News2021.03.01Ralph is a Young English Bulldog Abandoned by His Owner