By: Claire Cornish
This stunningly beautiful Labrador-mix girl has a great sense of fun and also enjoys showing off her charming southern manners.
Elektra walks easily on a leash and sits patiently for you to buckle up her collar, never getting impatient or trying to hurry the process along. She is approximately six-years-old but has the energy of a younger dog. Don’t be fooled into thinking she can’t relax, though; Elektra loves to sit next to her favorite humans and talk over the day’s events, and she would love a comfy chair to sit in while she watches television with the family.
Elektra is a healthy, well-adjusted girl who is happy to meet new people and very loyal and affectionate towards the ones she knows already. She is longing to meet her forever family and start the next chapter of her life, which she optimistically believes will be filled with love, toys, and sunshine.
Elektra says to Tamarac residents: “I’m as beautiful on the inside as I am on the outside! Please come and meet me!”
Elektra’s ID# is A2039084, and she currently at the Broward County Animal Care and Adoption, 2400 SW 42nd Street, Fort Lauderdale. Open Tuesday – Sunday 11:00 am – 6:00 pm.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2020.11.23Luca the Labrador Would Love Nothing More Than a Loving Home
- News2020.09.22This Puppy Needs a Chance at a New Home and New Life
- News2020.09.14Theo is a Sweet-Tempered Boy Who Will Be Your Best Friend For Life
- News2020.09.07Briefly Fostered, This Lab-Mix is Now Back at the Shelter Waiting for his Forever Family