By: Sharon Aron Baron
Grab your fishing poles and bait and enjoy a day out with your family for the annual Father’s Day Fishing Tournament.
Fishing starts at 9:00 a.m., Saturday, June 15. The event is catch and release so no worries about catching something to eat because for the price of $5, for residents and $8 for non-residents, this not only includes lunch but a nice gift for dad.
Meet at the Caporella Park, 5200 Prospect Road. Must register at the Tamarac Recreation Center or Tamarac Community Center. Sorry, no online registration.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.02.28Join South Florida’s Largest Dog Walk for the Humane Society of Broward County March 7
- News2020.02.28Coastal Championship Wrestling Returns to Coral Springs with ‘Sweet 16’ Event
- News2020.02.27Tamarac Holds Annual Bike Event to Learn Safety on the Streets
- News2020.02.271 Victim Dead After Car Found Submerged in Tamarac Canal