By: Claire Cornish
Bowser is a fun, friendly and fantastic three-year-old mixed breed boy who is looking for a forever home, or even a foster home.
Bowser is extremely dog-friendly and enjoys the company of other pooches. He plays well with others and also happily plays ball with his favorite humans as well. Bowser’s favorite thing in the world is being cuddled.
Want a buddy to sit on the couch with you and watch Netflix? Bowser is your man. He is a bright, intelligent pup who is great on a leash, knows basic commands and can’t wait to learn more of them. He is healthy and adoption ready.
Bowser says, “I’m waiting to meet you!” at, 2400 SW 42nd Street, Fort Lauderdale. Open 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. Tuesday – Sunday (closed Monday).
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2022.06.26Dog of the Week: This Pup Was Rescued From a Hoarding Situation
- News2021.09.19Flo is an Adventurous Little Puppy Looking for Her Forever Family
- News2021.09.07Once Someone’s Pet, Its Been a Long Time Since Three-Year-Old Bailey Was Loved
- News2021.08.23Cheddar, Who Loves Other Dogs and Playtime Searches for a Forever Home