By: Claire Cornish
Bowser is a fun, friendly and fantastic three-year-old mixed breed boy who is looking for a forever home, or even a foster home.
Bowser is extremely dog-friendly and enjoys the company of other pooches. He plays well with others and also happily plays ball with his favorite humans as well. Bowser’s favorite thing in the world is being cuddled.
Want a buddy to sit on the couch with you and watch Netflix? Bowser is your man. He is a bright, intelligent pup who is great on a leash, knows basic commands and can’t wait to learn more of them. He is healthy and adoption ready.
Bowser says, “I’m waiting to meet you!” at, 2400 SW 42nd Street, Fort Lauderdale. Open 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. Tuesday – Sunday (closed Monday).
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.04.06Taken to a Shelter When Her Parents Divorced, Rylee is Looking for a Forever Home
- News2021.03.21Adoption Alert: This Boy Loves Other Dogs and Hopes his New Family is Coming Soon
- News2021.03.11Bounced Around to Different Homes, She Thought She Had Found her Forever Family
- News2021.03.01Ralph is a Young English Bulldog Abandoned by His Owner