By: Sharon Aron Baron
Specializing in unique, award-winning, made-to-order breakfast, brunch and lunch creations, Florida-based First Watch opens their newest location in Lauderhill.
Known as the largest “daytime-only” restaurant concept in the United States, their hours are from 7 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Menu items include the traditional like omelets, pancakes, sandwiches and salads, as well as an array of specialties like the Quinoa Power Bowls, Floridian French Toast, Farm Stand Breakfast Tacos and Lemon Ricotta Pancakes.
They also offer healthy, flavorful favorites like their home-made granola and pico de gallo, organic greens, house-roasted vegetables and cage-free eggs as well as options from their juice bar.
Named after the nautical term that refers to the first shift of the day, the First Watch crew begins their day at the crack of dawn baking muffins and juicing fresh fruits and vegetables from only the finest produce.
First Watch was recognized as one of TripAdvisor’s Best Restaurant Chains for 2019, as well as recognized as one of Business Intelligence Group’s Best Places to Work in 2018.
Based in Bradenton, Florida, First Watch has been In operation since 1983 and has more than 350 restaurants in 31 states.
The Lauderhill restaurant will be the sixth First Watch restaurant in Broward County joining Dania Beach, Hollywood, Pembroke Pines, Plantation and Sunrise.
First Watch is scheduled to open their Lauderhill location on Monday, February 25. Located in the Commercial Boulevard Shoppes at 7910 West Commercial Blvd. Tamarac residents may be familiar with the PetSmart in the same plaza.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- Events2019.07.15Try Vegan Food at the Next Event in Tamarac
- News2019.07.10Humane Society Searching for Volunteers to Help the Animals in Their Care
- News2019.07.09Tamarac Businesses Gets Preference With City’s New Vendor Selection Process
- News2019.07.04Kenneth Behring, Founder, and Developer of the City of Tamarac, Dies