By: Sharon Aron Baron
After a month-long hiatus, foodies can rejoice because the food trucks are rolling back to Tamarac beginning April 10.
Called Nom Nom Mondays, the Food Truck Collective will be bringing the food trucks on Mondays instead of Wednesdays continuing the tradition of serving up gourmet food on wheels.
Bring the entire family because there is always something fun planned for the kids.
The weekly event continue to be held at the Tamarac Park in front of the Recreational Center at 7501 N. University Drive, Tamarac, FL from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.01.24Clear Space by Safely Disposing Hazardous Waste on February 1
- News2020.01.23Tamarac Woman Dies After Single-Vehicle Accident in Coral Springs
- News2020.01.23Broward County Offering Express Service from BB&T Center to Miami International Airport
- News2020.01.21J.P. Taravella Drama Holding Semi-Annual Garage Sale