By: Sharon Aron Baron
After a month-long hiatus, foodies can rejoice because the food trucks are rolling back to Tamarac beginning April 10.
Called Nom Nom Mondays, the Food Truck Collective will be bringing the food trucks on Mondays instead of Wednesdays continuing the tradition of serving up gourmet food on wheels.
Bring the entire family because there is always something fun planned for the kids.
The weekly event continue to be held at the Tamarac Park in front of the Recreational Center at 7501 N. University Drive, Tamarac, FL from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2020.12.03Home-Based Businesses Now Eligible to Apply for CARES Act
- News2020.11.2910 Auto Burglaries Reported in Tamarac in this Week’s Crime Update
- News2020.11.28Clear Space by Safety Disposing Hazardous Waste December 5
- News2020.11.28Broward County Public Schools Awarded Grants to Broaden Participation in Computer Science