By: Sharon Aron Baron
After 31 years in office Lauderhill Mayor Richard Kaplan will be stepping down from office and going out in style with a live concert with several hundred friends and neighbors.
On Friday, November 16, 2018, from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m., the City of Lauderhill will be presenting a farewell tribute to Kaplan with a variety of artists performed by the Private Stock Band. The band has toured internationally and often performs on Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines.
The fun happens at Lauderhill Performing Arts Center located at the corner of State Road 7 and Sunrise Blvd.
This free concert is limited to the first 1000 people who arrive so they should arrive early to help ensure a seat.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.09.25Burglar Who Poses at Deputy Breaks Into Tamarac Home
- Events2021.09.24BSO Holds Shred-A-Thon and Operation Medicine Cabinet in North Lauderdale
- News2021.09.23Joseph Britner Joins University Hospital and Medical Center as New Chief Operating Officer
- News2021.09.22Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber Welcomes 2 New Businesses to Town