By: Sharon Aron Baron
After 31 years in office Lauderhill Mayor Richard Kaplan will be stepping down from office and going out in style with a live concert with several hundred friends and neighbors.
On Friday, November 16, 2018, from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m., the City of Lauderhill will be presenting a farewell tribute to Kaplan with a variety of artists performed by the Private Stock Band. The band has toured internationally and often performs on Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines.
The fun happens at Lauderhill Performing Arts Center located at the corner of State Road 7 and Sunrise Blvd.
This free concert is limited to the first 1000 people who arrive so they should arrive early to help ensure a seat.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2019.09.19Coral Springs Center for the Arts Launches Comedy and Music October and November
- News2019.09.18Tamarac City Commissioners Voted to Approve Office Furnishings in Amended Budget
- News2019.09.18Broward County Schools Holds ‘Dads Take Your Child to School Day’
- News2019.09.17Students Can Earn Service Hours at 34th Annual International Coastal Cleanup