By Sharon Aron Baron
The Girl Scouts of Southeast Florida seek nominations of inspirational women in Broward County who will be honored at their sixth annual Girl Scouts Lead the Way luncheon.
Held on Tuesday, September 13, 2022, at the Signature Grand in Davie, nominees should be female leaders in their industry, be role models for today’s girls and embody the characteristics of a G.I.R.L. — Go-getter, Innovator, Risk-taker, and Leader.
In 2021, Jennifer O’Flannery Anderson, Heather Geronemus, Laurie Jennings, Jessica Marra, and Kim Saiswick were nominees.
This year, five honorees will be selected and presented with awards at the luncheon.
Nomination submissions are due no later than Tuesday, June 21, 2022. Previous experience as a Girl Scout is not required. Nominees must be available to attend the luncheon on Tuesday, September 14, to be eligible and honorees will receive a complimentary ticket to the event.
Girl Scouts of Southeast Florida serves more than 8,000 girls in Broward, Palm Beach, Martin, St. Lucie, Indian River, and Okeechobee Counties.
Submissions can be made through the online nomination form at Girl Scouts of Southeast Florida.
Got News in Tamarac, Lauderhill, or North Lauderdale? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.03.22FBI Miami Warns of $13 Million ‘Grandparent Scam’ Targeting Seniors
- News2023.03.21The Voice of Romance, Johnny Mathis, Celebrates 67 Years in Music with a Special Performance in Coral Springs
- News2023.03.19Woman Dies 5 Weeks After Multi-Vehicle Crash in North Lauderdale
- News2023.03.18Adopt These Adorable Pets: Onyx and Toes Are Looking for Their Forever Homes at the Humane Society of Broward County