By: Sharon Aron Baron
Tamarac resident Chris Heder’s love of technology inspired him to create a Halloween light show display that would entertain the trick-or-treaters.
His mother’s home in the Sanibel community now sets the stage for his light show where he synchronizes music and flashing lights with a singing pumpkin. Completely self-taught, Heder said every song is intricate and can take weeks to program.
“I’ve always been into technology and fell in love with the similar light shows that have gone around YouTube, like the one for Party Rock Anthem. I love building things and working with lights, and I love projects in general so this is a fun project that keeps me busy.”
Go by and see it Sunday night from 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. and on Halloween 6:30 p.m. – 9 p.m. at 7734 Sanibel Drive Tamarac FL.
Heder said he also plans on creating a Christmas light show which he said will be even bigger and better and will include four singing Christmas trees.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.03.08BSO Deputy Diffuses Tense Situation After Man Threatens ‘Suicide By Cop’
- News2021.03.08Man’s Body Discovered in Tamarac Canal
- News2021.03.08Leadership Broward Launches ‘Follow the Leader in You’ Program for 8th-Grade Students
- News2021.03.07Free Food Distribution Dates In and Around Tamarac