By: Sharon Aron Baron
Tamarac resident Chris Heder’s love of technology inspired him to create a Halloween light show display that would entertain the trick-or-treaters.
His mother’s home in the Sanibel community now sets the stage for his light show where he synchronizes music and flashing lights with a singing pumpkin. Completely self-taught, Heder said every song is intricate and can take weeks to program.
“I’ve always been into technology and fell in love with the similar light shows that have gone around YouTube, like the one for Party Rock Anthem. I love building things and working with lights, and I love projects in general so this is a fun project that keeps me busy.”
Go by and see it Sunday night from 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. and on Halloween 6:30 p.m. – 9 p.m. at 7734 Sanibel Drive Tamarac FL.
Heder said he also plans on creating a Christmas light show which he said will be even bigger and better and will include four singing Christmas trees.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.06.08Celebrating Excellence: Meet Our Local Valedictorians and Salutatorians for 2023
- News2023.05.31Temple Beth Torah Sha’aray Tzedek Holds Shabbat Services in Spanish, Hebrew and English
- News2023.05.27Planet Fitness Launches High School Summer Pass Program to Combat Teen Obesity and Boost Mental Health
- News2023.05.26Joint Tactical Training Exercise to Commence in Broward County