By: Sharon Aron Baron
Parents who are looking for activities for their children on Monday, September 30 need to look no further than the Humane Society of Broward County.
The Humane Society will be holding a day camp for children while Broward County Public Schools are closed for Rosh Hashanah. Campers will have a blast spending time with and learning about dogs, cats, and other pets. Also, they will have tons of fun, animal-themed games, and activities planned.
Children ages 7 – 12 are invited to join them for a day of tail wags and purrs from 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. The cost is $70 for the day and includes a pizza lunch.
Tamarac residents email firstname.lastname@example.org or register at humanebroward.com/kids-camps. Space is limited, so be sure to sign up soon. The Humane Society of Broward County is located at 2070 Griffin Rd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.05.285 Tamarac Seniors Graduate from Calvary Christian Academy During ‘Drive-in’ Ceremony
- News2020.05.28BSO Investigates Multi-Vehicle Crash in Tamarac
- News2020.05.27COVID-19 Cases in Tamarac from the Florida Department of Health May 27
- News2020.05.26Burglary and Battery in the Forefront in May 15 Crime Update for Tamarac