By Matt Rothman
J.P. Taravella girls soccer continues to pile up wins and is now 6-2 to start the season after defeating South Broward High School 4-0 on Friday.
Kaydine Celeste scored pair of goals while Natalie Pisani and Lili Merisier had one. Head Coach Alex Palmaz also credits Danielle Tigner for an outstanding defensive performance.
JPT has allowed only one goal this season’s games, including victories over Nova, Coconut Creek, Northeast, and Hallandale High School. In the two games they have lost, they have allowed a combined 13 goals.
Next, the Trojans are set for a busy week with three games scheduled. First, they will take on Deerfield Beach on Monday, December 13, at 5 p.m. Following that, they will have games against Miramar and Boyd H. Anderson High School to close out 2021.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism and then graduated from the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2023.03.17J.P. Taravella Track and Field Wins 4 Events in Walter Dix Relays
- News2023.03.11J.P. Taravella Baseball Wins 5th Straight Game Friday Night
- News2023.02.25J.P. Taravella Softball Kicks-Off 2023 Season with a Win
- News2023.01.31J.P. Taravella Girls Soccer Advances to District Championship Game