Jump A Roos, an indoor family entertainment center, announces the grand opening of its second location in Tamarac on Friday, March 29, 2013 from 4:00 – 9:00 p.m. The event is free and open to the public, and Jump A Roos will be accepting suggested donations of $10 per person at the door to benefit ARC Broward.
“We are honored to partner with ARC Broward for our Grand Opening. Our goal is to establish Jump A Roos as Broward’s top family destination for play, party and charitable causes.”
Looking to build on the success of their first location at the Southland Mall in Cutler Bay, which was named the Best Indoor Activity in Miami-Dade County by South Florida Parenting Magazine, Jump A Roos is opening a new facility at 6830 N. University Drive in Tamarac.
The new Jump A Roos is located at the former Funtastic Cafe which closed shortly after the café’s manager unfairly asked ARC Broward campers to leave last summer. Read story here on Tamarac Talk. To show support for the children who were unjustly treated, Greg Fefferman, the owner of Jump A Roos, approached ARC Broward with the idea of raising funds for individuals with intellectual disabilities at the grand opening.
Proceeds from the Jump A Roos grand opening event will benefit ARC Broward’s critically needed services for children and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities. For more information about ARC Broward, visit www.arcbroward.com or call (954) 746-9400.
For more information about Jump A Roos and the grand opening event, call (305) 793-7966.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.02.03Bite into Bliss and Empower Young Women: Get Your Boxes of Girl Scout Cookies Today
- News2023.02.023 Brave Deputies Risk Lives to Save Woman in Christmas Eve Canal Rescue
- News2023.02.01Choking Prevention Takes Center Stage: Rep Daley Files Bill Proposed by High School Students
- News2023.01.272 Arrested for Robbery and Shooting in North Lauderdale: Victim Remains in Critical Condition