Broward Sheriff’s Office robbery detectives need the public’s help identifying a man who robbed a grocery store on Tuesday night in Tamarac.
Around 10:45 p.m. the suspect casually waltzed into Mr. Bill’s Grocery at 5100 W. Commercial Blvd. He walked around the store for a couple of minutes and then approached the checkout counter, taking a handgun from his waistband and pointing it at the store clerk. He demanded the money from the register where the cashier complied with the demand, handing the suspect the cash. The man put the money in his pocket and walked out.
Responding deputies set up a perimeter and searched the area with K9 but did not locate the suspect.
The suspect is a black male, about 5’8” tall, of medium build. He has a goatee, dreads that were covered by a black and gray wool cap, and he was wearing a black jacket, long shorts and black sneakers.
Anyone with information about the robbery or the identity of the suspect is asked to contact BSO Robbery Detective Trevor Goodwin at 954-321-4270 or Broward Crime Stoppers, anonymously, at 954-493-TIPS (8477) or www.browardcrimestoppers.org. A reward of up to $1,000 is available for information leading to an arrest.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.03.22FBI Miami Warns of $13 Million ‘Grandparent Scam’ Targeting Seniors
- News2023.03.21The Voice of Romance, Johnny Mathis, Celebrates 67 Years in Music with a Special Performance in Coral Springs
- News2023.03.19Woman Dies 5 Weeks After Multi-Vehicle Crash in North Lauderdale
- News2023.03.18Adopt These Adorable Pets: Onyx and Toes Are Looking for Their Forever Homes at the Humane Society of Broward County