By Agrippina Fadel
The Kings Point Democratic Club is hosting an annual brunch open to all registered democrats.
Held on Sunday, May 15, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., the brunch takes place at the Kings Point Clubhouse at 7620 Nob Hill Road. Tickets are $50 per person or $375 for a table of eight.
Multiple options for journal ads are available; contact Mona Malbranche at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Got News in Tamarac, North Lauderdale, and Lauderhill? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- News2023.02.08Hot Rods, Robocars, and Rock N’ Roll: Don’t Miss the Annual Car Show and Concert
- News2023.02.07Ticket Alert: Frankie Valli and Four Seasons Tribute Band Plays at the Kings Point Palace
- News2023.02.07Captain Michael Boyhan Named Tamarac Firefighter of the Year
- News2023.02.03Register Now for Annual Kiwanis Golf Tournament in Tamarac