By Agrippina Fadel
South Florida lawyer and author Peter Feaman will speak at the next Kings Point Republican Club meeting on September 14 at 6.30 p.m. in the Cabaret Room.
Peter Feaman is a Boynton Beach attorney and a national committeeman at the Republican Party of Florida. He published two books: Wake Up, America! What Politicians aren’t Telling You about the War on Terror, and The Next Nightmare: How Political Correctness Will Destroy America.
He has appeared on Neil Cavuto of Fox News, MSNBC, and BBC. Feaman serves on the RNC Rules Committee and the Federal Judicial Nominating Commission.
The meeting is open to all registered Republicans. Refreshments include coffee, cake, and cookies. The guest fee is $5, and the club offers a reduced rate for those joining for the rest of the season.
Kings Point Republican Club meetings are held on the second Wednesday of each month.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- News2022.09.20Chabad Jewish Center Invites Residents to Celebrate Rosh Hashanah Sept 25
- News2022.09.20J.P. Taravella’s Drama Club Hosts “Huge Community Yard Sale”
- News2022.09.20Register for the Kings Point Business Expo September 23
- News2022.09.20Disparaging Remarks and Accusations of Commissioners on their Cellphones at Marathon Meeting