By Agrippina Fadel
South Florida lawyer and author Peter Feaman will speak at the next Kings Point Republican Club meeting on September 14 at 6.30 p.m. in the Cabaret Room.
Peter Feaman is a Boynton Beach attorney and a national committeeman at the Republican Party of Florida. He published two books: Wake Up, America! What Politicians aren’t Telling You about the War on Terror, and The Next Nightmare: How Political Correctness Will Destroy America.
He has appeared on Neil Cavuto of Fox News, MSNBC, and BBC. Feaman serves on the RNC Rules Committee and the Federal Judicial Nominating Commission.
The meeting is open to all registered Republicans. Refreshments include coffee, cake, and cookies. The guest fee is $5, and the club offers a reduced rate for those joining for the rest of the season.
Kings Point Republican Club meetings are held on the second Wednesday of each month.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk. Don’t miss reading Margate Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- News2023.06.05Strike for a Cause by Joining the 6th Annual Chamber Bowling Tournament in Tamarac
- News2023.06.05Get Your Groove On During Free Jazzercise Class with the Mayor
- News2023.06.04Ticket Alert: Don’t Miss Biana Pinchuk and Don Stansfield Double Show in Tamarac
- News2023.06.04Tamarac Honors Juneteenth: Join A Community Celebration of Freedom