UPDATE: Maui has been adopted!
By: Claire Cornish
Poor Maui has been through a lot of changes in the last month. Her fur sister passed away unexpectedly, and a week later, her dad passed away.
This five-year-old beauty is currently living in a foster home but needs a new home of her own as soon as possible so that she can start to look forward and heal that broken heart of hers.
Maui is fully trained and delighted to show you her manners. She is tremendously fun, and her huge smile lights up the room. She likes car rides, walks, playing with her toys, and relaxing on the sofa squashed as close to her human as possible. She likes children and plays well with them.
Maui says to Tamarac residents: “Won’t you please be the one to make me smile again?”
If you would like to meet this stunning little girl, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.09.19Flo is an Adventurous Little Puppy Looking for Her Forever Family
- News2021.09.07Once Someone’s Pet, Its Been a Long Time Since Three-Year-Old Bailey Was Loved
- News2021.08.23Cheddar, Who Loves Other Dogs and Playtime Searches for a Forever Home
- News2021.07.05Charming Puppy Needs Forever Home