By Saraana Jamraj
In an attempt to help families navigate financial uncertainty, resulting in food insecurity, various organizations have organized food drives and distributions.
On Saturday, the Korean United Methodist Church of Tamarac will be hosting theirs.
The Korean United Methodist Church is the site of weekly food distribution in coordination with the city of Tamarac and runs for approximately two hours.
Residents won’t have to leave their cars, and workers will be wearing personal protective equipment.
The next distribution takes place on Saturday, May 9, from Noon – 3 p.m. while supplies last, at the Korean United Methodist Church, located at 6501 W Commercial Boulevard in Tamarac.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Selene Raj is a writer and a Florida International University graduate. Born in Trinidad and raised in America, she completed her Master's in Mass Communications in 2020, and has been living in Coral Springs since 2004. She is passionate about the communities she lives and works in and loves reporting and sharing stories that are as complex and meaningful as the people who live in them.
- News2021.03.16Chabad Jewish Center of Tamarac Holds Events You Can’t Passover
- News2021.03.02The Broward Sheriff’s Office Makes Personal Bunny Visits in Tamarac
- News2021.02.25Nonprofit Teams Up with City to Provide Free Hearing Tests
- News2021.02.09Tamarac to Receive 79 Additional Bus Shelters and Amenities